If you are interested in having a divine getaway in India, then definitely visiting the city of Srisailam is a good idea because this is a town which is perfectly curated with an equal portion of natural and man-made marvels. This place comes with divine energy for everyone and is a very important holy pilgrimage site for the devotees due to the Shiva and Shakti stories associated with this place. It will be very successful in welcoming spirituality and ultimately will leave you engulfed in adventure and divinity simultaneously. From the caves to the spiritual vibe, you will be getting everything in this particular city and further booking hotels in Srisailam is a good idea for you so that you can have the best trip in the city. Following are some of the major places to be visited in this particular area:
- Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple: This is one of the most important places to be visited in this particular city and is very famous across the globe due to the prestigious history and religious advantages associated with it. Within the area of the temple, there are two shrines dedicated to lords, and further, there are approximately 12 Jyotirlinga Temples situated in India, out of which this is a very important one. The temple comes with very important architecture, and the highlight of this particular place is the PRAKARAM wall. To enjoy the best possible visit to this particular place, it is recommended that you visit during the festivities so that you can have the best possible time over here.
- Bhramarambha Devi Temple: This is another very important place to be visited in this particular city and is very well situated on the banks of Krishna River. This is one of the most important places that you need to visit to enjoy the Tranquility in the town of Srisailam, and this is one of the most important 18 Shaktipeeth in India. This is one of the most important landmarks in the entire city and is very well dedicated to Goddess Parvati because the temple is very well situated between the premises of Shri Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple. Major festivals are celebrated over here in the form of Navratri and KUMBHAM, which is the main reason that visiting this place during that particular period is a good idea.
- AKKA Mahadevi caves: This is one of the most important places that you need to visit in this particular city and is very well situated in NALLAMALA Hills. This is one of the most important areas that you must plan to visit so that everyone will be able to soak into the natural beauty. As you proceed towards the end of this area, you will be witnessing the Sivalingam, which is very successful in providing people with the intriguing geography of the game and ultimately helps in providing people with the element of awe of the place. This is very well situated, approximately a distance of 10 km from the city centre and is one of the most important places to be visited.
- MallelaTherrtham: This place is one of the most important places that you need to visit because it is very well situated in between the forest and is a very important inspiring waterfall which is a visit for nature lovers. This is situated only at a distance of 58 km from the main city and is very successful in providing people with quite a natural atmosphere. There are many legends associated with this particular place, and further to experience the beauty of the water falls into the full force, this is considered to be a very good idea so that everything will be very well sorted out.
- Srisailam Wildlife Sanctuary: This is the largest possible tiger reserve in India and is very well covered over an area of 3800 km². This is one of the top places to be visited and is the most important place to visit between the months of October and March because this is the ideal time. This is home to a significant variety of plants and animals. Also, make sure that a good number of visitors will be consistently visiting here because the animals spotted over here include leopard, squirrel, python, beer, king cobra, tiger and so on.
- Shikharesvarav Temple: This place is one of the most intriguing spots to be visited in the city of Srisailam and is one of the ancient places to be visited. This is also known as the highest hill in this city and has an elevation of 283 0 feet. It is very well dedicated to Veera Shankara Swami, who was a very important beauty of Lord Shiva. This temple is very well visited by people who have the belief leaving them innocence, and due to its height, people can easily witness the spectacular views of the Krishna River along with other landscapes from this particular point. This is a very important natural and spiritual place to be visited by individuals in the entire city.
- Chenchu Lakshmi Tribal Museum: Visiting this place is one of the most important decisions that you should make because it will provide you with the best possible insights into the lifestyle of tribal areas. People can easily purchase honey collected over here with the help of people of such tribes, and further, one of the most important artefacts which will be shown in the museum will be the musical instruments along with objects of daily use.
In addition to the points mentioned above, it is also very much advisable for people to plan their visit to the dam so that they can enjoy the spellbinding structures very easily and will be able to have the best trip full of spirituality with tourism. Don’t forget to book your trip beforehand and choose from the best hotels in Srisailam which are centrally located. This will help you enjoy your stay even more. Hence, booking a room inhotels in Srisailamis a good idea for individuals so that everybody can perfectly stand the grandeur of the Krishna River and further will be able to enjoy a lot in this city.